Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas in July

When you visit Charleston, you can pick up some decorations for your Christmas tree at the Market - no matter what time of year it is!  It seems that so many people collect gorgeous ornaments these days, this shop is probably very successful.

Well, my blog page isn't quite what it should be but at least I can find what I want on it.  I am not that good at "computer " so I have to keep it simple.  I will probably be tweeking it for days now and maybe even change it completely!  It seems like some of the design options are missing or maybe I used the wrong template.  Oh, well, it is all fun!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas trees, ornaments and decorations. Been there, done that but now I am keeping it simple. Should have done this years ago, but I still like to browse in shops like these.

    ReplyDelete